Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Welcome!

Hello, welcome to my blog! This blog will just be full of make-up reviews and make-up hauls! I wanted to start making Youtube videos but I think that blogging is more up my alley! I love to talk about make-up to other girls who also love make-up. Its really a passion of mine! I am not looking to make it my career but I do love doing other people's make-up && I am usually the one every one in my family and friends ask for when they need to get their make-up done!
I really do hope that my blog grows in to something people will look at on a daily basis kind of like how some girls, just like myself love to watch videos on youtube! Because I really do enjoy helping people with questions about anything beauty related!
When I get my blog going you will soon see:
  • Reviews
  • Hauls
  • Make-up Looks
  • Fashion
  • Outfit of the Days
  • Face of the Days
  • && Anything else you would like to see on my blog!
So please don't be shy and leave me a comment with any kind of question, comments, or concerns!

No comments:

Post a Comment